Hospitality - Book Official
Don’t Risk It. Book Official.
Official or Unofficial - Which is Which?
The officially appointed hospitality agent for Scottish Rugby is Murrayfield Experience. Only hospitality within the stadium grounds at Murrayfield Stadium or officially appointed venues is recognised as official if booked through Murrayfield Experience.
It is well known that there are various companies that offer unofficial hospitality packages and tickets to matches held at Murrayfield Stadium. However, you may not be aware that if you buy hospitality or tickets from a party who is not authorised by Scottish Rugby to sell them, you risk being provided with hospitality that is not within the Stadium or no hospitality/tickets at all.
For corporate customers, this can be highly embarrassing for both them and their guests and no doubt damaging to their business relationships, and for private individuals it must be very disappointing.
Scottish Rugby takes the issue of black-market tickets very seriously and is doing everything in its power to curtail the activities of unofficial sales through street touting, unauthorised ticket agencies, unlicensed corporate hospitality providers and internet sites.
Important Reasons to Book Official:
- You are guaranteed official match day tickets in the best location
- It is against Scottish Rugby policy to sell tickets above face value
- The Scottish Rugby does not allocate tickets for major internationals to agents and will only use Ticketmaster if tickets reach general sale
- Money from your ticket will be fed back to Scottish Rugby to support Scottish Rugby
- Hospitality will take place at Murrayfield stadium. Any other locations partnered by Murrayfield Experience will be listed in Murrayfield Experience promotions and on www.murrayfieldexperience.com
- Quality of service – booking official guarantees you first class facilities, service and cuisine
- Peace of mind – you and your guests will not be let down.
If you are in any doubt about whether a package you are being offered is official, or if you have purchased hospitality from any other source or for any other location, please contact Murrayfield Experience on +44(0)131 346 5250 (lines are open from 9.00am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri) or email: